The Chairperson shall appoint the chair of the Board Development Committee, This person can not be up for election at the end of the year. The Committee shall consist of :
- Two current members of the Board of Directors
- Two past board members (preferably who have severed on the board in the last 3 years)
- Two members from the corporation, that have been appointed by the membership base,
The Duties of the committee shall be
- Developing and recommending to the Board the skills, experience and diversity criteria for Directors necessary to ensure balanced community representation and effective governance;
- Identifying, interviewing and checking references on prospective candidates for vacant positions on the Board of Directors;
- Recommending to the Board candidates suitable, according to the approved criteria, to fill Director vacancies;
- Ensuring that Board Directors receive proper orientation to their responsibilities;
- Monitoring Board Director attendance.
- Complying the ballot of canadttes for general elections at the annual meetings.
For more info please email email@example.com